Diagnostic Prevention Detox Formula
La Maison du Relax
The Diagnostic Prevention Detox Formula at Maison du Relax includes:
- Full board: from the dinner of Monday, upon arrival, to the breakfast of the following Monday.
- Medical examination upon admission, including a functional and general clinical assessment, and the creation of anamnestic medical records.
- Daily medical check-up.
- Bio-resonance testing aimed at individual assessment and functional examination of organs and apparatuses, metabolism and organic "stressors".
- Electrocardiogram (E.C.G.) including a specific cardiological evaluation.
- Blood test (Assessment of Food's Impact - AFI).
- Oral administration of homeopathic, herbal, and homotoxicological medicines as a specific complement to the diet.
- Low-calorie and detoxifying diet aimed at weight loss and having an alkalinizing effect..
- Personalized slimming, detoxifying and energizing dietary therapy.
- Special immunomodulating and anti-aging diets.
- Ultrasound scan (upper abdomen, lower abdomen, thyroid, liver, kidneys, prostate gland, mammary gland).
- Doppler Ultrasound scan (Supra-Aortic Trunks, aorta, abdomen).
- Echocardiogram (Cardiac ultrasound scan)
- Moles check up.
- Specific blood tests (Impact Assessment of Food, Metabolic Profile Test, Renal Function Test, Liver Function Test, Thyroid Function Test).
- 6 Massage and physiotherapy treatments, customizable to meet specific needs, and aimed at muscular contractions, postural alterations, and osteo-articular issues.
- 6 beauty treatments ranging from circulatory massage, deep tissue massage and lymphatic drainage, including the evaluation of facial and body blemishes.
- 3 Hydro-massage treatments.
- 3 Turkish steam bath sessions (Hammam).
- 2 Pressure therapy.
- 2 Polarity Treatments, a revitalizing digital acupoint pressure therapy aimed at relieving muscular tension and helping lymphatic and blood circulation.
- Do-in: daily meridian stretching.
- 2 Total Body Work-Outs sessions. Complete musical fitness sessions combining the techniques of classical aerobics and floor exercises. This training aims at reactivating metabolism, shaping and toning up the body.
- 2 Postural Gymnastics sessions. A set of exercises aimed at re-establishing muscular balance. They are beneficial to stiff and painful parts of the body and they restore a correct posture.
- Personal diet upon discharge, based on the results of the medical check-ups and progress made during the week.